Silk: a natural tip for hot days
Silk regulates temperature and moisture in a natural way and is therefore a top recommendation for your feet - during every season. In summer the thin layer of fabric protects your foot and keeps it dry - very discreetly: even in cut-out shoes you can't see them. To wear in pumps, ballerinas, toe separators, sandals, barefoot shoes, toe shoes or low shoes.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Balanced foot climate. Silk absorbs moisture, keeping your feet clean and pleasantly dry, even on hot days.
- Protection from blisters and uncomfortable bruises.
- The inner silicone strip on the heel prevents the socks from slipping off.
- Almost invisible.
- As well as all Advantages of Knitido toe socks.
The special properties of silk
Silk is the only naturally occurring continuous fibre. It is of special quality because it combines beauty and practicality - shine and high strength.
It naturally regulates heat and moisture - therefore it has both cooling and warming properties. As it absorbs moisture well, it guarantees clean, dry feet even in very hot weather.
Silk toe socks - care instructions:
Silk is extremely delicate. Especially on the foot silk is exposed to special stress. To enjoy your silk toe socks for a long time, please pay attention to the following points:
- Wash them at 30°C.
- Avoid shoes with rough lining.
- Keep your toenails short.