Knitido Naturals Merino & cashmere toe socks are among our top sellers when it comes to winter socks.
Their popularity can be explained by the fact that cashmere and merino are among the so-called noble wools and thus among the most valuable natural fibres. With convincing properties.
Knitido Naturals Merino & cashmere toe socks - Your advantages
- These socks have a unique wearing comfort - wellness for your feet,
- also thanks to the comfort waistband that does not cut in.
- They keep your feet warm without scratching,
- dry and hygienic, as they have a natural moisture and heat regulation,
- They look great and are easy to combine - whether for business or leisure time oufits.
- Last but not least, they can meet with all the other positive characteristics of toe socks decorate.
Of course, these great qualities cannot be attributed solely to our socks. Instead, these precious wools have natural properties that we would like to share with you at this point.
Merino and cashmere - unique properties
- They are very light and soft without scratching,
- elastic and robust.
- Have a natural heat regulation,
- are breathable,
- Germ-free and odour-neutralising.