Tabi socks from merino wool – enjoy them all year long.
The popular, comfortable split toe socks made of merino wool fit in shoes, toe separators and sandals and are comfortable to wear all year round:
- Merino wool regulates body temperature, both in cold and warm weather.
- Merino wool binds moisture and keeps your feet dry.
Tabi socks with separate big toe are comfortable and easy to put on – just ideal for toe sock beginners..
Properties at a glance.
- Separated big toe, activates the foot muscles.
- Suitable in case of hallux valgus.
- Sock shape fits under bunion splints.
- Soft blend of cotton and merino wool.
- Midi length that fits any season.
- Seamless finish and with knitted heel.
- Breathable and hygienic, regulates the temperature.
- Single color, in 3 shades, for men and women.