Comfy Mask Organic Cotton – the comfortable and ecological mouth and nose cover
Face masks have become part of our everyday life – but they are not at all that comfortable. Sometimes the mask is too loose, sometimes it feels too tight and leaves painful bruises on your face.
At Knitido® we make things differently: your comfort comes first.
Knitido Comfy Mask made of organic cotton is a comfortable, reusable mouth cover for everyday use:
- Anatomical fit, that follows the shape of your face.
- Elastic, in order to adapt precisely to your face, without leaving marks.
- Seamless and knitted in one piece – no pressure, no friction.
- Made of organic cotton, breathable and eudermic.
- Dyed with natural colours, derived from plants
- Washable up to 60°C and reusable.
The mask has an opening for inserting a filter (sold separately).
Knitido Comfy Mask is available in different sizes: M (25cm×12cm) and L (26cm×13cm). You can find the size knitted on the inside of the mask.
Please note that Knitido Comfy Mask is only meant for private use. It is not a medical product and is not certified in any other way. Do not use as protective equipment.
Please note following instructions:
- Wash your mask after every use.
- Wash your hands before putting it on and before taking it off.
- If you feel uncomfortable in any way or notice any skin reaction, stop wearing it.
- When wearing the mask with glasses, your glasses might steam up. Caution especially when driving.
How to choose your size
Size M ist our standard size and fits people with an average face size (both men and women). Only choose L if you have a larger face, if you wear a beard or a hearing aid.
To find out the precise size, use a measuring tape to measure the line earlobe – tip of your nose – earlobe and add 1-2 cm. Then compare the result with following table:
|Delivery size||Size when stretched|
|Size M||25–26,5 cm||30–35 cm|
|Size L||26–27,5 cm||33–38 cm|
The mask is permanently elastic and gets back into shape after you wore it, it does however stay a little larger than upon delivery. The mask does not shrink when washed.
- Wash the mouth and nose mask up to 60°C in the washing machine.
- Use a neutral detergent.
- We recommend using a laundry bag to ensure a long durability.
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- To dry your mask, hang it by one of the ear loops. Please avoid pinching the loop with the clothespin (see illustration).