ATTENTION: The savings packages cannot be combined with other actions.
Dr. Foot® Silver Protect in the 3 advantage pack
Make sure you get an example;Base of Dr. Foot® toe socks:
- Black, 3 pairs
- Anthracite, 3 pairs
- Black, 1 pair, and anthracite, 2 pairs ("Mix 1")
Knitido Dr. Foot Silver Protect® toe socks protect your feet from bacterial and fungal infections and can help cure infectious foot diseases;
- fights effectively Foot odour
- about Support of healing processes for foot infections . on the forefoot and heel
- prevents infections of e.g. foot and nail fungus, warts before
- suitable for Diabetes, neurodermatitis, wounds and skin irritations
- 87% skin-friendly cotton, boil-proof up to 60° C
- calf lengththus suitable for cooler days. Attention, tighter fit on the calf;
How do Dr. Foot® Silver Protect toe socks work?
The heel and toes are particularly susceptible to germs, so we have incorporated a natural antimicrobial silver fibre in the forefoot and heel. It damages the outer shell on contact with bacteria and fungi, weakening or killing them;
- The spaces between the toes are protected for bacteria and microbes. Favoured by the poor ventilation in footwear and by the lateral compression in shoes that are too tight or conventional socks without toes, a warm, humid, dark greenhouse climate prevails here - ideal for harmful germs.
- Many microbes nest in the cornea of the foot. Since the heel and forefoot are most stressed when walking, a cornea forms here as a protective layer.
Common areas of application
- Improvement of the own foot hygiene in sensitive areas
areas (hospitals, retirement homes etc.)
- Odour control in poorly ventilated work shoes and boots
- Prevention of infection in places with increased risk potential for feet, e.g. after visits to public bathsthermal baths, indoor swimming pools etc.
- Prevention of foot infections in diabetics and people with weakened body defences
Frequently asked questions:
Are normal toe socks not sufficient?
Normal toe socks without silver fibre are already a step towards improving foot health. However, toe socks with silver thread can give an extra boost to the feet in situations where they are exposed to a particular danger.
How do they differ from normal socks with silver thread?
Conventional socks enclose the entire foot, but ignore the shape of the toes. On the one hand, this presses the toes together. On the other hand, there is a space between the toes for microbes to retreat and protect themselves, which is not only left out by the antimicrobially active substance, but is also encouraged by the toes being pressed together;
No silver thread is noted in the material identification. Why?
The European textile labelling
How often can I wash my Dr. Foot Silver Protect until it loses its effect?
We use a silver thread which does not lose its effect. Even after 200 washes, 99% of the antimicrobial effectiveness is still retained.